Catching up on old news... transitions, including faculty appointments and PhDs
We've had a bit of a lapse on the news reporting front, in part because of the @weitzlab twitter: https://twitter.com/weitzlab
Here are a few updates:
- Dr. Alexander Bucksch is now Prof. Alexander Bucksch, at UGA, visit his website here: http://www.plantbio.uga.edu/directory/alexander-bucksch-0
- Mr. Luis Jover is now Dr. Luis Jover and is a data scientist with the corporate arm of Walmart.
- Mr. Bradford Taylor is now Dr. Bradford Taylor and is taking a short-term postdoc in the group to finish up papers and collaborate on the new course: "Foundations in Quantitative Biosciences".
- MS Binf students Devika Singh and Walker Gusller had internships at the CDC in summer 2016.
- Dr. Hayriye Gulbudak moved to Arizona State to take a new postdoc position in Mathematics and Statistics.
- The Weitz group has welcomed two new students -- Ashley Coenen and Yu-Hui Lin -- both from physics.
More news soon!